- Provide venues for conferences, talks, seminars, performances and other related activities
- Process internal and external venue applications
- Coordinate the basic equipment and support for the venues
Scope of Services
In order to cope with the idea of resources sharing, the venues of UM such as University Hall, Conference Hall, Lecture Theatres, Booths, Classrooms and Plaza on campus are available for rental to hold different kind of activities.
|Hall||N2 - University Hall *||Seats and Stage||981|
|Conferences / Performances||E31 - Student Activity Centre Theatre *||Theatre||243|
|E2 - UM Wu Yee Sun Library *||Auditorium, (E2 – G012)||145|
|N1 - UM Guest House||Multi-function Hall (N1 - G008, G014, G018)|
Able to sub-divide into 3 individual rooms with a capacity of 200 seats each
|Classrooms||Located in different teaching buildings||-||25 – 60|
|Lecture Theatres||Located in different teaching buildings *||-||70 – 370|
|On-Campus Booths||E3 - BOC Centennial Building||3m² / 6m²||-|
|E4 - Anthony Lau Building||3m² / 6m²||-|
|Outdoor Venues||Library Plaza|
Student Activity Centre Plaza
* Equipped with Assistive Listening Devices and Designated Wheelchair Spaces
** The capacity of the venue is limited to 50% of the normal capacity or below for social distancing
Please refer to the link below for the tariff.
https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/ii/2017/37/avisosoficiais_cn.asp#um1 (Chinese version)
https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/ii/2017/37/avisosoficiais.asp#um1 (Portuguese version)
Classrooms and lecture theatres are mainly used for lectures, examinations, seminars and other academic activities. For short-term classroom reservation, internal application should be submitted to CSS through classroom booking system. Classroom sizes are varied, from 6 seats classroom to around 200 seats lecture theatre.
Designated banner spaces are available on campus for promotion of internal academic events, student activities and other UM events.
- Reservation through UM Resource System/ Classroom Booking System
- Reservation of special venues or other venues not listed in the UM Resource System, please fill in the internal application form and send to email@example.com
- For enquiry, please contact us by phone or via email.
External Organization (This service is now under “Public Service and Organizational Performance Review”):
- Please submit an official letter including the introduction of the company/association, the completed venue application form and the activity details, addressed to the Rector of The University of Macau at least 30 days prior to the reservation date.
- Applicant is obliged to observe and comply with “Rules on Use of Venue for External Organization”.
- For enquiry, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8822 8460.
Events that held on campus include but not limited to: Government recruitment examination, concert, triathlon, running activity, cycling activity, charity walk, cultural & art performance, academic events and other activities.